Access Control, CCTV Security Technician
Baker Group, the Midwest’s leading provider of critical building infrastructure systems, is expanding the team. Headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa with over 500 employees, Baker Group is the recognized leader in Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing, Piping, Sheet Metal, Automation, Access Control, Security Cameras, Parking Revenue Control and Fire Alarm design and construction of highly technical, special-use buildings such as; hospitals, educational facilities, corporate office buildings, data centers, industrial facilities, and research laboratories.
We are looking for ideal candidates who are experienced in Access Control, CCTV Technician, for our Eastern Iowa customers. If you have Door Hardware experience and would like to enhance your career to learn the electronics side of the business, please send resumes in as well.
As a member of Baker Group, the experienced Access Control, CCTV Technician will have excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills and proven experience with startup and servicing customer sites. Candidate must show experience on enterprise type systems and be willing to provide our customers in Eastern Iowa with solid service response and excellent troubleshooting skills.
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for someone that strives to be a leader in our industry. We are looking for experienced technicians, not entry-level.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must live in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City corridor or in the Davenport, Iowa area
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Security Technician.
- Ability to work closely with project managers, contractors, and end users to provide solutions and prompt service while coordinating schedules to maintain on time delivery of products and services.
- This position will be a non-office position and requires excellent customer communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum 2 year technical associate agree or proven military technical background.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Ability to troubleshoot Relay Circuits, Door Hardware and Camera issues
Baker Group offers a competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment.
EOE/AA. Drug screen and background check required.
Resumes may also be mailed to:
- 4224 Hubbell Avenue
- Des Moines, Iowa 50317-4508
- Phone: 515.262.4000
- Toll Free: 855.262.4000
- Fax: 515.266.1025
Baker Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. View our policy.