Heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are a complex network of piping, sheet metal ductwork, mechanical equipment and controls, working together to provide building occupants with a safe and comfortable environment – because a safe and comfortable environment is a productive environment.
Meticulous attention to detail typifies Baker Group's HVAC work. Our engineers, project managers, and experienced field crews understand the intricacies of HVAC systems and offer innovative solutions to deliver the best possible system while staying within budget. Technology, knowledge, and skill are partnered with exceptional craftsmanship to produce comfortable, energy efficient interior environments.
Baker Group HVAC expertise includes:
- Design / Build or Collaborative Design / Build Solutions
- Competitive bid
- Eleven Professional Engineers (P.E.'s)
- Ten USGBC LEED Accredited Professionals
- Twelve AutoCAD Detailers
- Custom built-up air handling equipment
- Heat recovery systems
- Geothermal systems
- Clean-room / ultra-clean room ventilation systems
- Surgical operating rooms and patient isolation rooms
- Laboratory fume hoods and Bio-safety hazard exhaust
- High velocity Strobic fans
- Greenhouse systems
- Humidification systems
- Radiant heating Kitchen and food prep ventilation
- Classroom / lecture hall
- HVAC Industrial applications
- Combustion air / exhaust air systems
- Temperature Controls / Building Automation
Baker Group is a multi-disciplined mechanical contractor with an integrated approach to HVAC system design, installation and service. Our “in-house” broad base of knowledge allows us to offer multiple solutions to specific HVAC challenges. These broad capabilities allow us to deliver complex construction projects on time, and under budget.
To learn more about our HVAC Construction experience please contact Doug Kumm.