The Design / Build approach delivers greater value by integrating the design, constructability planning, and jobsite construction processes into a single delivery strategy that eliminates waste, improves quality and accelerates the Client move-in date.
Understanding your expectations and careful planning are the first steps in every successful construction project. Baker Group professional engineers and project managers have the expertise and past project experience to make your project a success. Our engineering staff is ready to provide the high quality engineering and Pre-construction services that you expect from Baker Group, including:
- Design team led by 11 licensed professional engineers
- Multiple design options for your consideration
- Building energy analysis
- Construction cost consulting
- Life-cycle cost analysis
- Code review
- Accurate, detailed estimates at every phase of the design process
- Documents produced in-house on AutoCAD
- CAD-based three dimensional utility coordination
- BIM – Building Information Modeling: 3-D drawing, plus material cost and labor scheduling
- Seamless coordination from design, through construction, through service support
- Long-term Relationship Focus
Request More Information
Click here to get more information about what Baker Group can do for your business.