Multiple owners throughout the Midwest
Baker Group Scope
up to $50,000,000
Since Baker Group entered the mission critical market more than two decades ago, it has completed dozens of highly complex data center projects throughout the Midwest. While confidentiality restricts sharing specific project information, these projects involved:
- Design and construction of new data centers.
- Multi-phase expansions of existing live data centers.
- Lightning Detection & Protective Grounding
- Custom-designed environmental cooling systems to ensure the full functionality of data center equipment in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Integration of data center and building security systems, including multi-level security access, CCTV system monitors and other sophisticated security features.
- Development and deployment of Data Center Information Management (DCIM) and Dashboards for electrical load management and cooling capacity.
- Full-time Critical Facility Operations.
Expert delivery – on time, in budget and with zero downtime
Through Baker Group’s turnkey planning and project execution, each project was delivered as promised – with absolutely no interruption to business operations.
Dan Dove, Director of Business Development Building Solutions, says, “Over the years, delivering on expectations positioned Baker Group as the preferred choice for mission critical projects. Today, we help clients with everything from small critical data closets, to complete mission critical Data Centers.”
Unique needs demand diverse expertise
“Each mission critical project completed by Baker Group had unique electrical, temperature and humidity design requirements,” says Dove. To plan for and accommodate those needs, Baker Group called upon its extensive in-house skillsets, which included:
- Design Services
- New Construction or Upgrades
- Building Information
- Modeling (BIM)/
- Detailed Preconstruction
- Sheet Metal
- Architectural Metal
- Plumbing / Piping
- Electrical Site Utilities
- Electrical Switchgear
- Power Distribution
- Emergency Power
- NFPA 70E ARC Flash Labeling
- Lightning Detection
- Lightning Protection
- Building Automation
- Fire Alarm
- Predictive Maintenance
- 24/7/365 Warranty and Service
Additionally, Baker Group’s commitment to maximize owner value has paid off in long-term relationships with mission critical clients throughout the Midwest.
For a more detailed discussion about Baker Group’s experience and expertise in mission critical facilities, please call 855.262.4000.